On this one-day course, participants will gain practical ideas regarding the effective deployment of staff, monitoring and measuring the impact of intervention strategies around learning and behaviour, as well as having the opportunity to discuss their SEND work and network with colleagues.
This course is led by a respected team of experts, including Jules Daulby, Senior Consultant Teacher at Driver Youth Trust, Margaret Mulholland, Director of Development and Research, Swiss Cottage School, London and Suzanne Stampone, Director of Liverpool Autism Outreach Service.
- strengthen their strategic and operational leadership
- be aware of robust evidence to deliver early intervention with sustained impact
- understand how to identify their specific data needs, and make effective use of what that data reveals
- understand how the national SEND Leaders Audit Tool and SEND Leaders Review process can support strategic development
- be aware of recent changes to assessment and how to support those working below expected levels of attainment
Tuesday 27th November 2018
08:45 – 16:00